Exchange of consistent CATIA V5 data
In the global development process data exchange is getting more important every day. Complex file sets are sent by cooperating development departments to other companies worldwide.
- Supports data exchange of partners in different PLM environments
- Ensures that the sent container is complete
- Lists addressee embeded and missing files
- Automated integration in data exchange processes possible
- Supported by German car makers and Dassault Systèmes
Construction data, such as drawings, assemblies and parts are related, links define their connection. Sending and receiving data requires a lot of time to verify if the file sets are complete, if all linked objects are included. For huge data structure this is a timely and costly procedure, causing a lot of unnecessary communication.
XFileV5 guides the file based data exchange between different design and data management environments. While sending data it ensures that the container is complete, receiving data it lists embedded and missing data. An user interface guides users through the interactive mode, the batch mode is suitable for an automated data exchange integration.
- User selects one root document
- All required documents are zipped into one container file
- An XML-file describing the structure is added
- Verify if incoming data is complete
- Root documents, linked and missing documents are listed
- User can load in CATIA right away or load to disc
XFileV5 is developed by Transcat Software. The product is supported by the German automotive OEM’s and Dassault Systèmes.
Request a quote or assistance ?
Please contact us this very day to get free assistance - or request an individual quotation.